Do you believe that you are voting the way Christ would this election?

WWJD????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jesus would live in Israel.... where there aren't any presidents to vote for.... So He wouldn't vote for either person because He was a Jew. BUT as Christians I think for us to be Christ like how can we vote democrate when they are pro-choice and take precious lives away just because a woman decided she didn't want a baby at the time? That's my take on it....
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• wasn't this just asked?

i guess it got deleted...
    Anonymous

• Jesus wouldn't have anything to do with it. His purpose was teaching about God, not politics.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 6:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Christ would not vote....He does not put his faith in Man!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Oh ladies, I disagree. I do think Jesus would vote. He fulfilled every obligation he had to Caesar...including paying his taxes. We are commanded to be good citizens...in fact I just read that in Romans a couple days ago. Of course, ELECTING a leader was not something they actually did during those times...but I do believe Jesus would have voted, if he had the chance. I hear you, that He does not put His faith in man...and I completely agree...but he would have done his civic duty. He even paid the temple tax...and Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice for our sins...God in the flesh! He didn't destroy the law, but eventually He destroyed the power of those who wanted to make the law more important than faith.

Yes, I do believe Jesus would have voted...
    kscalhoun

Answer by kscalhoun at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• OMG!!! According to the Christian religion Jesus is GOD....correct me if I am wrong...but God knows everything??? Wouldnt he already know who would win??
    Anonymous

• Yes he does know everything.... but are you voting the way he wants you to? Have you prayed and received the answer for your vote? He knows who is going to win, but are you doing what he wants?
    Anonymous

• Christ would not judge one man better than the other so he would not vote.
    Anonymous

• I don't think he would vote...But if he did...I think he would write in God...because that's something we all need right now...a little faith and hope.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 5:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 by: Anonymous
    Yes he does know everything.... but are you voting the way he wants you to? Have you prayed and received the answer for your vote? He knows who is going to win, but are you doing what he wants?

I would hope that I am doing what he wants...I dont think he would want for me to vote for Obama so I will vote for McCain.... but ultimately he ALREADY knows....so why would he vote..isnt that what the question was asking?
    Anonymous