purposely peeing in bed

today my son has taken his clothes off and peed in his bed on purpose 3 times! twice while he was supposed to be going down for a nap and the last time just randomly in the day. what should i do to stop this? he is potty trained if that makes a difference. He also lately has been peeing in things like pans and toys! its driving me crazy!

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 6:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• how old is he???
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 6:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would put him in a diaper and onesie over the top of his pants at nap and bedtimes

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 6:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• if he is under 2 it might be his way of rebelling for potty training him when he's not ready.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 6:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• he will be 2 next month. and he was ready or he wouldnt have been trained!!!
    sweetjpea

Comment by sweetjpea (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sounds like it's his way of getting your attention. Do a behavior chart. I do one now for my son and it is working really well. It has fixed alot of little behaviors I wanted to work on.
    JayBearsMom

Answer by JayBearsMom at 7:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• when he does that make him sit on the potty for a while...kind of like a time out..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010