So for all the SAHM's out there...?

Do you get "dressed" every day, or do you stay comfortable every day?

I get dressed when we go out and such, but during the week I stay comfortable, in sweats, shorts, t-shirts, and such.

what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• For the most part I stay comfortable because since we are pregnant again being comfy is what its all about, if we go somewhere then yes I get dressed and do my make up, Now just to clearify I don't look like a slob on a daily basis I may not be my make up daily and my hair but I do make myself look presentable for my husband even though he doesn't care if I do or not!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• When I am just staying home, I stay in PJs and so does my son. We only get dressed if we are going out.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I too do like you. The way I see it is, why get all dress up or what ever when I dont have anywhere to go. And, its just me and my dd home all day. Now, if I have somewhere I know we are going when my DH gets off work, then I will be sure I am dressed and ready to go by the time he gets home. But, until then I am comfy! lol
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I get dressed everyday, makeup and some cute, but comfy, clothes. I have to, otherwise I won't do anything all day.
    MrsFizz007

Answer by MrsFizz007 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I am kinda like Mrsfizz. If I dont get ready in the morning then Ill just lay around and be lazy all day lol. However I do dress comfortably considering I clean almost everyday, B/n my daughter and the cat the place would be a disaster if I didnt. My daughter however will stay in her pj's most of the day if we have no where to go. Otherwise Id be doing unecessary laundry.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have to at least put on jeans and a comfy shirt and i dress my dd too.. out of her pjs that is. i usually put on makeup a take a shower but i have a broken wrist so its all i can do to take care of her!!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I get dressed to shoes. Gives you a spring in your step helping you get more done
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ii get dressed and shoes and everything
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Even though I'm 8 months pregnant I still shower, dress up, and do my hair and make up. I love to look nice for my hubby. Plus things happen suddenly and there's been more than once that I wasn't ready and he had bought movie tickets for us to go on a date or made some kind of plans spur of the moment to surprise me.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I stay in my pj's all day. I dress my daughter everyday but usually just in sweats. Unless we have somewhere to go, I don't see the point in getting all dolled up.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008