Have you ever lived alone?

Was it nice? I have never lived alone, I went from my mom, to roommates w/my best friend at the time, then my husband.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep, I loved it! It was awesome! The apt was always clean, the food was always my favorite and no one else ever took it, I could watch what I wanted, come and go when I chose... It was honestly the best time of my life!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• no. I went from my parents house to my husbands. I've never even had my own room
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yep,twice. when I 1st moved out,and post breakup with my BF

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No

Answer by older at 6:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No. I went from my parents house, to my BFF's apt to married. I would be bored if I lived alone though.
    luvsmygirls77

Answer by luvsmygirls77 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope. From home to moving in with hubby, then married. It must be nice.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope I always lived with family until I got married.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 6:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I lived alone when I was single. I was never home though. I think I only went home to clean up and sleep. It was OK.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 7:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I live w/ my mom & brother all my life. Then I moved into the dorms in college & had two different room mates. I hated the both of 'em. So I moved out of the dorms & rented out a unit in a tri-plex right off campus. It was so nice. I lived alone & I liked it a lot. I did let people come stay w/ me. I always had a friend or two staying for a couple nights here or there. It was nice. I then moved into a 6 bedroom house w/ 6 other people & it sucked b/c some of them didn't pay their share of the rent and we got evicted. I then lived w/ my now-ex and our son. I now live w/ my mother and my son. I'm looking forward to moving out and it being just my son and me.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010