Miscarriage....

I apologize in advance if this seems like a stupid question or if it offends or hurts anyone....

Are there any symptoms or certain feelings just prior to having a miscarriage? I've heard miscarrying is similar to extreme PMS cramps or even labor pain, but how can you tell if you may be about to miscarry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its really painful cramps in your front and back i was duobled over in pain then i started to bleed a couple days after that i lost 3 at 6 weeks pregnant ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• sorry to hear that ILOVEYALL2008.
    as to the answer theres no way of telling if your going to miscarrie but if you are it does feel like pms cramps but they are 10times worse with bleeding and its usually kind of mucusy looking blood. go to your doctor if you think you are having a miscariage.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• thanks it still hurts but we are 14 weeks pregnant with this one and so far so good cant wait
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• are you having bleeding that in soaking through a pad more than usual? Very bad cramps? Those are some of the symptoms I had when I had my miscarriage. call your Dr. they can help you better than we can. Just get some rest and relax
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i think it all depends on you and you baby..my mom miscarried before me and i found out about it last year!so i was curious and asked what happened..she said she didnt hurt at all!she noticed a few little spots of blood at like 2 or 3 months and went straight to the er..she said that even though she didnt hurt and hadnt bled alot that it was too late to stop when she got there !!so i think it just depends and differs from person to person..
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 1:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2008