HOW IS THE WEATHER IN YOUR ZONE???

omg i could not be more happy i live in Florida and it's is always warm but now at night and in the mornings it is just beautiful...nice fresh wind it's heaven on earth...but i still miss the change of the seasons like up north =(

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 6:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 60 degrees here in WV and very Fall-like outside.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm in NJ and it's chilly and been raining all day. its been raining alot the last couple of weeks I'm gonna need to buy a boat soon to be able to get around. :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Finally it is not a high of 90+. We are having low of 40 and high of 75-80. GREAT!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I live in Miami, and the weather has changed but you need to stay up late or get up early to notice it.

Answer by older at 7:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Right now it's just beautiful out around 77 and the sun s out & shining
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• 80s during the day and finally cooler during the night.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I really miss living in the south where the winters are so much milder. It's actually pretty pleasant here right now. Very cool in the morning, but warming up to high 70's, low 80's in the afternoons. But if last year was any indication, soon we will have sub zero temps, ice storms and snow up to our @sses.......
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 7:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well I live in Canada and its chilly now that summer is over but beautiful when its crisp sunny days
    you are lucky!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Here in northern VA it has been fluctuating. I'm surprised we all haven't come down with the flu...lol.
    We had a few days earlier this week that were so hot (90's) that we needed the a/c on again. Then it cooled down (70's) so we could open the windows again. The past 2 days we've had rain, which we need, but it gets kind of depressing. The sun came out yesterday afternoon, though, which was nice. Temps were in the 60's yesterday and I think they'll be that or in the low 70's today. Leaves began changing about 2 weeks ago, but very slowly....still a lot of green here. At least I'm able to keep my bedroom windows open at night so I can enjoy the fresh, cool air....that's my favorite!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010