My sister cries miscarriage.. (like cry wolf)

She was two days late for her period so she told everyone shes expecting. Well Four days later she gets her period, and now shes laying around the house saying she miscarried it. I am sick of her shit. Every month she says shes pregnant if her period is not perfect. Every month she says she miscarries if she gets her period late. I was happy for her with her first four kids, but this is the FOURTH time she has said "I'm pregnant.. Oh I miscarried." How the hell does she figure.. She wont even wait a month or anything. She literally said she was two days late and was almost three weeks pregnant.. I am so done with this shit..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have to agree with you op! we had a girl like that at school, let me guess, she has tons of ailments like ibs, carpal tunnel, bladder problems, back problems, lupus, etc! they're all just falling apart i guess!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• There is probably an underlying reason for her attention-seeking.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have a sister who has "miscarried" several times. It sounds like she wants attention. My sister needs this type of attention because of some psychological and emotional disorders... does your sister have something like that? That's what helps me be patient with my sister... I know that she is hurting and needs help, and that's how she asks for it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• She sounds crazy. I had a early miscarriage back in 1999 and I knew I was pregnant because the pee test said so and so did my doc. She shouldn't be saying she's pregnant unless she has proof.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No, But having as many kids as you can seems to be a theme in my family..
    I have another sister that does the same thing but makes up lies to try to fit her story.
    This particular sister says every time shes pregnant that its twins. and so far none of her kids are, and she 'lost' all the 'others' before she could find out. Uhhh I just don't know how to play along with their shit. I hate hurting their feeling but. F*** grow up and cut this lying shit out..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have a couple friends that are exactly like that. Its so frustrating.
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 8:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010