This still makes me cry..............................................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QojSARIWzTo

What can you do or are doing to put a stop to these sad events?

Asked by older at 7:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • OMG thats so sad...the world is fill with ignorant people and this ignorant people have kids and pass along the hate to there kids and it becomes a circle...it becomes a nation of hate crimes...people are people no matter what...we only have one judge why the hell do people on earth that are NOBODY try to play God...they say it's a sin and wrong and take it into there own hands the action...IT'S PATHETIC IT SHOWS HOW IGNORANT, SELFISH AND DISGUSTING humans can be when other don't live to there cookie shape life...the answer to them is simple push and push to get rid of what is not ok in THERE eyes...people need to learn to mind there own business and let everyone live there lives the way they chose...tis is with gay, lesbians whats next are we going to start the racisms will then it start again the NO BLACKS OR LATINOS...wow AMERICA GROW UP YOU ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE THIS NATION A DISGUST BY YOUR HATES...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It's sad that anyone gets bullied in school, and especially sad that the parents don't have a clue or relationship with their kids and this crap happens!! I'm sorry, but my brother is very gay, and got bullied a few times before we (me, brother and dad) realised something was up and pulled him out of that school!! I look at this and think, how clueless were the parents??
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• sofla, one thing is to be bullied over the color of your skin and another one is telling them they are an abomination and a freak who will go to hell, in a young mind this is traumatic, some can take it others can't. Whether it is weakness or not, it shouldn't happen.

Being bullied for any reason is hurtful and hard on a child. I don't think because someone is gay it makes it more hurtful. Wow
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 1:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Oh just wait sofla. If your child is beaten up for ANY reason you know you will NOT be saying this to them, or I hope you don't. Calling other peoples children weak is bad karma, very bad indeed.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Wow.... thats just so sad.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It's amazing... to think that they were suffering enough to take their own lives and no-one in their house cared enough to say, hey, whats going on? I dunno...
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• @soflashelley oh now its weakness wow well maybe if this kids where not subjected to SO much outcast they had no need to kill themselves...you was bullied of what the color of your skin...from this angle YOU LOOK VERY LIGHT TO ME...so don't talk out of your ass...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• WOW sofla, what a terrible thing to say.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• LIKE I SAID AMERICA IS FULL OF IGNORANT PEOPLE...she just proves that point every time she types...

bad

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• IT'S NOT THE WORST THING BUT THEN AGAIN WE SEE MORE AND MORE KIDS COMMITTING SUICIDE DUE TO THIS...WOW SO I GUESS KIDS KILLING THEMSELVES IS A NORM THING AND SHE IS MISS BIG SHIT CUZ SHE DID NOT "ACT WEAK" ...IT'S FUNNY HOW SHE REFERS TO IT AS "LITTLE STUFF" WOW GROW UP

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010