If you won a million dollars today...

what would you do? Would you take one lump sum, or a yearly amount? Would you share with family/friends?

TwinMomma122304

Asked by TwinMomma122304 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One lump sum...figure out what we'd need for our debt and needs, then split the rest among special family members and our closest friends.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would share with my S/O and D/S fursure! I would save money and spend it on things I need and want!
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• After I woke up from passing out no joke lol........I'd have my husband quit his job so we could spend time together, buy a house with a huge yard and room for our son and move my parents closer. Thanks for the nice thoughts lol. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Give some to the church, pay off our debt, get a new SUV, start finding some land and build us a house and barn and gets some cow and horses, help out some family, put a bunch in savings.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• A million isn't what it used to be ... I'd drop some in the bank (CDs), buy a new Camaro or Challenger for me, a new handicap van to take my MIL & hubby places, some new clothes, furniture ... hopefully put some down on a house on the coast.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i'd take a lum sum invest it and yes i would share it with my closes family and friends! : )
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 9:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• lump sum & help family who needed it the most
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010