omg that would be horrible!

did any of you have your period on your honeymoon? How'd you get through it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Nope fotunelty that was 1 time AF stayed away from me
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• omg..that happened to me. I had my period 2 weeks before my wedding and thought I was free and clear but the day we got there I got it again!!!! I was so upset about it but my husband (now ex) was really great about it. We still enjoyed being together and having fun so we didn't focus on the lack of sex. We just had to enjoy that when we got back.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Lol I had mine on our honeymoon. My hubby didn't care. He just said "Cool, homemade lube." and he had fun. It was wonderful, but I know a lot of men think sex with a woman on her period is disgusting....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes, I started the day of the wedding. we waited until I was done. We were both virgins and didn't know what to do anyway so it wasn't a big deal!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Lol, I think most men dont care. But it would suck. I am so happy my period is so regular I planned honeymoon after I knew it was done and over with.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I was pregnant on my honeymoon so I din't have to worry about it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2008