How do I "spice-up" the bedroom activites? adult content

I feel like we have hit a bit of a lull. What can I do to make it fun again?

saphire_eyes802

Asked by saphire_eyes802 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Nanny, sometimes the bedroom IS the problem. My marriage is perfect in every way... except for our sex life. We don't sync up very often. It spills over into other aspects of our relationship, but I assure you, it is not the other way around for us. Not everyone is as lucky as you are to have the ability to keep sex interesting and fun and new.

Saphire, think really quick... what is something you haven't tried yet? A sexual technique or style you haven't explored? Think of one, research it and try it out :) Examples are bondage, exhibitionism, incorporating props, foreplay fun that you haven't tried yet... check out one of the sex tips groups and see what you can come up with if you can't think of anything.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I disagree that something has to be wrong outside the bedroom just because someone wants to "spice things up". Things can become routine and that includes sex. Simply because it's not noticed by one of the parties that it has become that way, doesn't make it untrue.

In any case OP, what types of things are you into? You could role play, hand-cuffs, blindfolds, spanking, different positions, romantic dates, "adult" games. It all depends on what you've done and what you like to do.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My husband and I have been married almost 46 years, and this has never been a problem with us. Whenever I see the question, I always wonder about so many things regarding the relationship. Without knowing a lot more about that, it's impossible to tell you why you feel you've hit "a lull" and therefore, it's impossible to tell you how to fix it. There are many possible answers, but this much I will tell you--if there's anything wrong anywhere in the relationship outside the bedroom, it will show up inside the bedroom. So, if you fix the real problem, the bedroom will take care of itself and you won't need to worry about spicing it up.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010