Does it ever just make you so sad when it seems like everyone else can easily concieve and you can't?

Sometimes I just feel so sad that I can't seem to get pregnant. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I did and I know how you feel, but I truly believe that anyone who really wants a child will eventually have one. There are so many options out there including ivf and adoption. We went thru 3 cycles of ivf before we were successful and now we have a beautful 9 month old daughter. So hang in there, is will happen and you will appreciate it so much more because it did not come easy.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My thoughts exactly! We have unexplained infertility so adopted our two children after almost 3 years of trying. We had a 'surprise' pregnancy this past spring (after 6 more years of unprotected intercourse)which sadly ended in m/c in June so we are trying to see if we can get pregnant again and carry this baby to term. If not, we know we have two miracles already. All the best in your journey to parenthood.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes, i find myself getting sad when people around me are conceiving, I try to be happy for them but I find myself telling my husband how jealous I am. Likewise we had the misfortune of a m/c in june. let's hope we all get the lovely babie sthat we deserve!
    Sj12

Answer by Sj12 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010