Are you familar with One True Media.com?

How do you upload your own songs to a montage? I dont want to upgrade membership just trying to make a video as a birthday gift. Thanks a bunch!!

suzzanna

Asked by suzzanna at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• isn't that the place where you can upload your pics and make your own videos complete with titles, text and music if you want? I love some of the videos moms on here have made for their profile from there too cool
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 6:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Ooooh OMG...I just went on the site,so I watched some videos but this one wedding video ("linda and andy's weeding", yes this is the title ),was cute but funny cause the couple had their wedding cake right under a naked male greek statue,it looked gross. Ill how can U and hubby pose in front of a big naked statue with his privates right behind you. Just picture that!!!! Anyway just wanted to share that..lol. Oh by the way thanks for sharing the site,I think if it is free I am going to do something.
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 5:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2008