is it just me

Does it bother you when you are in your living room trying to relax after a long day but you can because there is someone in the living room who feel asleep on the couch and they care snoring so loudly you can't hear the TV you can't even hear your thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, it's not just you =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I can honestly say this has never happened to me. My husband doesn't snore and either do my kids. Oh... and I have never lived with anyone who ever has snored in the living room.

Sorry Momma! I would throw something at him, or drop something and pretend it was an accident. Then "feel" really bad when he wakes up crabby.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It used to bother me. But I moved away from home when I was 20 and I don't have to listen to my mom snoring anymore.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• just wake his ass up!! if that doesnt work then poor a bucket of ice over his head....for sure he'll wake up to that!! LOL!!
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 9:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010