Convertable car seats and VW Jetta's

I have a VW Jetta and I was wondering if anyone who drives one could recommend a car seat that fits well. We are looking at the My Ride 65, but it seems too large for rear facing.

cherylw993

Asked by cherylw993 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the My Ride 65. It actually takes up LESS room rear facing than his infant car seat did. I can actually put the passenger seat back a little more. My little man loves the cup holders. I like the fact that it is side impact rated as well.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Why don’t you have a look at the Recaro Como Convertible Car Seat and see if it is what you are looking for, it fits just fine and I found it very easy and safe to use. We got it from the online baby store of aBaby.com. It is well made and is engineered taking into account minute details for the head rest as well. It’s the best one I found in comparison to other convertible car seats and that too at a good deal.
    patricawright

Answer by patricawright at 1:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2010