Do think i can e pregnant

i had a period sep 11 and it lasted for 4-5 days about 2 weeks later i was getting werd cramps and i was spotting for a couple of days it was like pinkish . Since than iva always been tired headaches lower bak pain chest hurts. I was supoosed to get my period like 4 days ago and now im three days late what do u guys think i need help. I took a hpt on monday came ot neg should i wait a couple more days. Plus i go to my gyn on momday for a pepsmear but since im there should i get blood work and check my estrogen level..

kissykiss545

Asked by kissykiss545 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait 5-7 more days and then retest, stress can cause your period to be late.
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• you can ask you doc to give you another ept and if you think it is needed the blood work up..might as well do it now then wait and have to go back.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would let the doctor know what is going on when you're there, if you haven't started by then. Good Luck!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2010