Why does this keep happening?

http://www.startribune.com/nation/104900699.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiacyKUnciaec8O7EyUr

Asked by older at 8:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • It sounds like the mother had some untreated mental issues. I can't think of anything else which would cause a woman to go against every basic maternal instinct and not only fail to protect, but to be the one actually harming, her children. Those poor babies... and I can't imagine what the rest of the family must be going through.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Because we are living in a world full of ungrateful, dirty and disgusting people...Because some don't value what they have they think it's something that belong to them and can do what they want...Because they are so selfish and think about themselves and thats it and take in to account nobody's feeling or care... Because mothers like this are despicably and should have never been able to had been blessed with what is the most treasured gift of all... A CHILD IS A GIFT AND BLESSING...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• crying

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• What a sick disgusting piece of s**t!
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 8:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• As long as ALL life isn't valued equally, this is only going to happen more often. Even some of our politicians have suggested making abortion legal from anywhere from a month to a year AFTER birth.

People who want an escape from parenthood don't care about their babies after they reach that point, so killing them is a very viable option.

Yes, it's a sick option, and I think those 'mothers' should get a mandatory DP with NO appeal whatsoever. I'd skip the trial if I weren't such a stickler for the COTUS being upheld, but once they are pronounced guilty I think they should be drug out behind the courthouse and shot. Allowing people to cop out with an insanity plea is never going to get anyone's attention, and people will go on killing babies because they can ~ and it's 'us' and the law that allows them to do so. I wouldn't even allow such women to be buried in a cemetary ... the dump is all they deserve :-(
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If she wanted to take her own life, so be it. But WHY stab her babies to death. Most of us Mom's would die FOR their children in order to protect them. WTH
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Even some of our politicians have suggested making abortion legal from anywhere from a month to a year AFTER birth.

source please?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• IDK, I can't answer without a clicky. Sorry.
    Anonymous