DEPRESSION?

Is it depression if you're just really down and sad all the time, but because nothing in your life is going right? I feel really sad, like I'm dying inside, because I'm lonely and things are always going wrong. I'm still a great mom and put on a front to everyone around. Could it be depression or just something I need to get over? It's been going on for a couple of years now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• if it were a few ddays I would say just try to work through it but a couple years...you should see someone hun that is definatly depression...good luck
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Dont let it go to long good chances it will not get better. There is help out there but you have to want it and it would be good for you long term. My husband let his go for years and now it is way out of control and we are trying to do something about it. You can only keep up the front for so long and then it can take a turn for the worse. His did.
    2hurt

Answer by 2hurt at 8:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Well my friend Depression is the one thing that takes over you, im in the same ordeal. The best thing I can tell you is fight back! dont let it bring you down....when you feel sad think of your kids, how you dont want them to see you this way..and how much they are worth it. Believe me one day seems like a lifetime! nothing seems to be going right! I get a lot of advise from my family all the time because there is still those times when I just want to stay in my room and sleep or just be sad. I also have had this depression for a couple of years now. Dont give up my friend, try really hard to distract your self or go out and do something with your kids or even with friends. Trust me sometimes I dont even want to do that but your not alone..and imagine how many people suffer with this, but we need to be strong..stronger than ever!!! The more we let it, it will eat us alive! Good Luck! and I hope I was able to help. Smile
    lilyg777

Answer by lilyg777 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I am in the same boat. Idk what to do either. I even have several things going right and I am sad.
    Anonymous