Not a Question.

Why on earth can't people see who vote them down? I don't vote down very often, it has to be insanely nuts, however I keep getting voted down because and I quote "nice vote me down" WASN"T ME!!! And I am not brave enough to say who I am here, but I am brave enough to say: yes, I vote you down. And I want it seen who votes me down, that way it isn't out of spite but out of honesty. How is this ANY different than the Anonymous troll????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It was that way at first because of a bug - they weren't directly visible, they were sneaky visible so only certain people who understood the trick knew how to see who was doing it. I suggested that they add see who downvoted when they asked for ideas to buy with all the points we accumulate. Not surprisingly, that answer was voted down as many times as it was voted up. I would love for them to be visible - right now they're basically like anonymous trolling.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I wish we could see as well, but it would inevitably bring more drama.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• it was that way first and everyone complained about it so they changed it. can't make everyone happy.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm sure CM made it that way so someone that doesn't like having been voted down doesn't harass the person who did it. I can see that happening.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• why are you anon?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• why are you anon?

Because I was being a chicken.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 9:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010