How can I be more interested in sex? adult content

I study full time, I have a 9 month old and iv been married for 2 years.. when i met my husband i was into sex alot, but the past year or so I havent been so interested.

I find out sex life it boring.. We only ever do 3 positions. I tried role play with him and he couldnt handle it, he doesnt do phone sex, he doesnt masterbate at all! . hes very old school i suppose.. he wants to do different positions but thats about it.

I find i dont even think about sex anymore, and sometimes i just do it because i feel bad not having sex. ( and no this is not rape, he would rather go without if he knew i didnt really want it) , sometimes we go weeks without sex and I wonder if our relationship will fall apart if I dont do something quick smart. any suggestions people??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• to me...sex is a very big part of a relationship...JMO..i know you're tired from everything but try to do a date night at home ...have a grandma watch your baby and have some wine and dinner with him, watch a sexy movie, and just remember when you really were into sex with him.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 8:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. I think that feeling sexual is a matter of feeling sexy. Take some time for yourself, get a manicure and a pedicure, buy some sexy lingerie, get your hair done and maybe get some Estee Lauder self-tanner. When you feel sexy feeling sexual is naturally the next step. Good luck!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• What you are describing is pretty common especially under your circumstances....Is your husband happy going weeks at a time too? Sometimes your both tired....if you love each other and can discuss this, it's really not about making it exciting so much as making it loving and both of you being satisfied and nurtured sexually by the other....does that make sense? It's not about how often either...that varies from person to person.....so talk to him....as work on nurturing each other rather than worrying so much about performance.
    Anonymous

• You're a new mom. That pretty much says it ALL. Pick up a kama sutra book and go over positions with your husband on a night when you're going to have sex. Try them out. There's a book at Barnes & Noble or Borders that has a different position for every single day of the year. Pick up that one, too. When you're on a night you're going to have sex, do the position for that day.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You might also want to see about your birth control. Sometimes a low sex drive can be derived from being on a birth control containing too much estrogen and not enough progesterone. This was part of my problem; the other was environmental.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010