what could be wrong

okay i went to the er monday noght for lower stomach pains and burning to pee will the did tests to see what was wrong tested me for gonnarea cylimida and herbes will i didnt have none of those still geting the pains and burning to pee and 2 weeks ago after sex i was bleeding anyone alce feel like this and it hurt when the er did the pevlix excam and it hurts to have sex to ,,any ideas on what it is its not any infections the tested me for them

kaysmom415

Asked by kaysmom415 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• Did thay test you for a urinary tract infection?maybe it's a little yeast infection.If it continues or your worried I would go to a family dr or a gynecoligist.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• iam going to call my ob/gyn tommrow to see if they want me to be seen but they tested me for a uti
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010