I need HELP!! adult content

Okay ladies i'm sorry if this is TMI but i need some help..Yes you would think i know this since i have 2 kids already but i don't..I am 4 days late on my af and have been taking my b/c pill everyday like i'm supposed to and me and s/o had sex October 1st..Well i have had minimal cramping which made me think af was going to show her face but nothing..Well i just used the bathroom and when i wiped i had a reddish-brown stringy creamy looking discharge..(Sorry TMI) Does that mean af is going to come or could that be from implantation?? The reason why i ask this is because i never had implantation bleeding with my 2 kids..So plz help me out!!

momma_of_2_0809

Asked by momma_of_2_0809 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds to me like aunt flow is going to be showing up. I get what your describing every now and then, and usually with in a day or so she's here full blown. If you don't get your period in a week, I'd test just to be on the safe side.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 9:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Could be either one. You're already late, take a test and ease your mind.
    Anonymous