sore tatas...

My boobies are so sore, they feel like they weight 40 lbs...what could cause this???
We are TTC, but I just got off my period less than 3 weeks ago, would that be long enough for them to already be sore if I were prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• Every pregnancy is different so yes it is always possible. My last baby was conceived 2 weeks after my period. My breasts started to feel really sore by around 4 weeks with all of mine. Like I said tho, we're all different. Best of luck to you mama! Hope you're preggers!!!
    Mommy_In_Love

Answer by Mommy_In_Love at 9:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• it could be pregnancy hormones, or pms hormones. i get pms a week before my period so it maybe that....idk
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yes you could be pregnant my boobs got sore like a week after my period ended and im 5 weeks 2 days today
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010