Scared and 18 weeks pregnat.

This morning when I blew my nose I had sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. Now 4 hours later I am having spotting. Should I go to the ER, or should I see if I can get into my doctors tommarow?????? My next appointment is November 5th. I am really scared and worried.

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 7:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor. They should have an afterhour phone line where the on-call doc will call you back. It's always better to be safe than sorry. They may tell you to go ahead and go to the ER to get checked out. Bleeding or spotting at 18 weeks, I don't think is normal though. Could be nothing, but still, atleast call the on-call doc. Good luck!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 7:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Call the doc asap. It could just be nothing, but call!!!
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 7:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You should never take any kind of strange pain lightly. Call your doctor and explain that you're worried and would like an earlier visit. You doctor would rather you pester him than keep it to yourself and end up needing hospitilization or losing the baby.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• definetly call your doctor and explain what happend like another woman said it could be nothing but it can still be something get on that phone and make sure
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ID CALL BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• They want me to go to the walk in clinic, I will keep everyone updated.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 7:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008