What are your OCTOBER sign up specials?

For any moms that have a direct sales or party plan business.... What are you OCTOBER sign up specials ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I sell candles for Gold Canyon and our "sign-up" is always the same, simple! You can earn your kit for free!! Go to www.goldcanyon.com and put in my id 896303 to see for yourself!! I couldn't be happier (not just saying this either, the owners of my company are actually my friend on FB) with Gold Canyon, actually, I couldn't be prouder to be a demonstrator for such a great company!
    JoinMyGCTeam

Answer by JoinMyGCTeam at 9:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm consultant for la bella baskets and it's $1.97 to try for 7 days this month of october.I love working with a great company and team of moms!! Check out my journal posts on my profile or if you like mor info message me with your fullname and email address.

Have a wonderful night!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• With La Bella Baskets, you pay $1.97 for the 7 day quick start program which gives you access to the training center. After the 7 days, if you decide to continue with the business, it's $19.95/month.

Pat Lebert, Consultant
    pat54

Answer by pat54 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Just until the 20th, we have our $1 special and you still receive $100 in free products over a 5 month period. The company manufactures a variety of products, used by most people every single day, but we offer safer alternatives to that which you'll find at the store. We have 5 different product lines, all designed to contribute to an overall goal of wellness. Please feel free to read the information at http://yourhealthcounts.thezoneteam.com/ . Many don't know the risks they're taking every single day and how some simple changes can greatly improve their well being!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am also in Direct Sales w/ Gold Canyon as a Senior Demonstrator! You can sign up for $24.99+$10.00 s&h. You can earn that back in 30 days, plus get $25 in Free product of your choice from GC! Msg me if you would like more info!

Tiffany
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sign up for a dollar through Oct 20th and get double commission this month up to $500...
    PM me if your interested....
    http://www.truecalling.fourpointmoms.com/
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 2:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm with Avon and I run the same sign up special all the time. It is 20.00 to sign up and if my recruit hits a certain sales goal in their first four orders I refund their sign up fee. If they hit a certain level with a single order in their first four campaigns, I give them 100.00 in free Avon products for them to use anyway they want.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Only THREE more days to interview for my MK Christmas club!! Very part time 3-5hours/week in October, November and December! 2100+ profit with potential to earn more. Review in January to determine if you want to remain! inbox me.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 2:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I do Beachbody .. If you already eat healthy, workout regularly, and talk to people then you are already doing most of what it takes to be a Beachbody Coach, so WHY NOT GET PAID for what you are already doing ?

Now, through December 31st Beachbody is waiving the $39.95 start up fee.
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 9:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I do PrePaid Legal ... the sign up fee through Oct 29th is only $72 (reg $249)
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010