If you had no concern for money and had decided to make a $10 million dollar donation....

Who would you make it to and why?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would start my own homeless shelter that provides a place for the homeless to live, get education or skills needed to find a job, have a place to have an address and phone so they can get a job. A safe place that has rules. A place where families can come and not have to live in their vehicles or on the streets. I have a plan, just need the money.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• oh and why beacuse no child should have to be in a hosp or in pain but if so then it should be a god time for them
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would have to say... Make a Wish Foundation because I would want critically ill children to be able to do what they want to do for at least a day and to have the most fun they have ever had.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i would make it to a childrens hospital like saint jude
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would personally choose several needy yet worthy families to sponser, kind of like extreme home makeover.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Make A Wish- Give children w/life threatening illness something happy :) Plus, I help w/that cause :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would give it in chunks to local schools. :) Also the local christmas hamper program/gifts for needy kids at xmas, and the local food banks. I would also buy some high tec equipment for local hospitals.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would give it all to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tn...my nephew was there for over a year and they were so nice to our family. My sister and I were provided an apartment, grocery gift cards, calling, cards, and no child is ever turned away. My nephew was never able to stay in remission and passed away, but they are doing awesome things there...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Honestly, I'm not sure I could make it to just one place... I would most likely split it between the ALS Foundation, Children of the Night, Somaly Mam & Heifer Intl. Those are the organizations I work with most.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010