He can't be happy can he?

I Have been for MONTHS.. so this week (reaching a Goal Point) I done a few things that needed to be done... so I wouldnt have to ask my husband to do it, fuss because it wasnt getting done, etc... being on COMPLETE bedrest I shouldnt have to worry about this but of course I do... so i got a comfy stool and washed the dishes (every day this week) rest for a little while and throw some clothes in the wash.. then I put up ALL the clothes (even those he has negleted to do for quite some time) organized items we got at the baby shower AND helped more with our little girl.. so by far I think I have done more than expected (which is ok with me.. as long as I didnt over do it) I didnt ask my husband to do ANYTHING except ONE thing.. to pull out a box or 2 out of the attic.. which he did today K well I tell him tomorrow he has to start getting back up with our daughter. He says he is tired.. all he does is FOR ME. and is always tired?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• selfish ass. im 8months pregnant now and im not on bedrest, but the way my husband goes on, you would swear i am ment to be. does your husband not remember, he is also th father to your daugther and be more than happy to spend time with her and get her up in the morning. he made her to and he helped make the baby that is inside you now too. u gota remind him of that. he needs a good kick up the rear end.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think if he is not insisting, making you sit and be on bed rest he is a POS. He needs to step up. Don't try to make him happy, save that baby you are growing inside you.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• HE IS A ASS -HOLE ♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Tell him that if he doesn't start helping and letting you stay on your bed rest, something could go wrong with your pregnancy. You know you're fine, but he doesn't really know. Let him think that something terrible could happen if he doesn't step it up. If he still doesn't help out, tell him he can leave since a bump on a log does more than he does.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• But this is the man you married...this is the man you are having children with...why can't you talk with him to get him to understand that you need his help? Does he not understand that his help is required at this crucial point in your pregnancy or has he always been like this? If he has then you cannot be upset with him. You cannot be upset that he's not helping you if he's never done it before. True and all, when a woman is on bedrest, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that chores need to be done BUT I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's clueless. Talk with him and get him to understand that you need his help. REemember, this is the man that you married and you have to find ways to get him to listen to you without nagging and without getting on his nerves...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2010