Do you wear your hair short or long?

What is the most convenient for you being a mom?

donnareedonLSD

Asked by donnareedonLSD at 9:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Long, it goes up when needed
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wear mine long because of the way it looks. It's in no way shape or form convinient.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mine is usually shoulder length. I look alright with longer hair, but I prefer it this length. I'm not sure how I would look with hair much shorter.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wear mine long because I let it grow and then donate it to locks of love. It's not so much for convenience or style, just to help a good cause.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i had my hair down to my butt (literally!) i just cut 10" off and donated it.. i normally have extremely long hair but having it short helps when i wanna have it down
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I like mine better short, but right now it's down to my shoulders and my hubby likes it better...it's driving me nuts though
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mine is just a little longer than shoulder length and I always wear my hair up. I have only worn it down for maybe 4-5 hours in the last 5 years. I hate my hair down and don't mind if it gets long. Short hair doesn't look good on me so I won't go beyond shoulder length.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Long, because DH wants it that way. I miss my short hair.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have long hair, but mostly it's up in a ponytail
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Short. It's friggin hot here ALL the time so long hair was making me crazy. Plus when I put my hair up in a pony tail I get headaches =/
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010