Why Do Men Cheat? adult content

Why do men cheat? Also do men seam to cheat more when there partners are pregnant?

I put the adult content on just incase of some peoples awnsers. lol

shesuss

Asked by shesuss at 10:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Because they can and anytime, doesn't make a difference.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Men cheat not because they dont love their wives but because they like the attention. They like the game, the challenge of getting away with something and the fear of getting caught. Its always a game. A sick game but yet a game.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Because they are very selfish. They love themselves more than they love their wives. And probably because they have done it before and gotten away with it, so to them the consequence is so minimial its worth the risk.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• How can they get away with it, anytime? My guy didn't....Well If they love you then they wouldn't do it. Cheatting is one of the things i hate the most. But How can I tell if he wont do it again? Or tell that hes still not cheating?

shesuss

Comment by shesuss (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Most likely for the same reason women cheat. Something is missing somewhere.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Same reason women do.....there is something missing in the relationship and/or they just aren't happy.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

•  

Because they are Selfish & when it comes to Cheating they don't use their Brain!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not all men cheat, but I would venture to guess that most do. I think there are lots of reasons...

They are unhappy in their marriages.
    Their sexual urges are not being met.
    Their partner's looks have changed.
    The excitement of being with a new partner or the chance they might get caught.

There are any number of reasons, but I believe that the most common cause of a man cheating is that many men cannot control their urges. They see a hot woman and mister happy jumps into action.

Having said that, I am one of the few women who has an attractive husband who does not cheat. I guess mostly that is because my husband respects me. In our 21 years of marriage I have never cheated on him and he has never cheated on me. I have checked up on him time and again and he is always where he is supposed to be. He never waivers at all.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• the same reasons women cheat...lust gets the best of them, their needs arent being met in the relationship, they fall for someone else but arent ready to leave the current relationship for some reason, they arent ready for committment to one person, they are insecure, they crave the attention, and a million other reasons. lets be honest, women cheat as much as men do, we're just better at it and dont get caught as often. i also dont see why so many women view cheating as the ultimate betrayal...to me atleast, lying is far worse.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• oh, and yes, in my (and my friends) experience men cheat more when the woman is pregnant...often because of the fear of becoming a father, but sometimes because they find the pregnant body unattractive.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010