does anyone else hate taking their kids trick or treating? I mean sometimes my kids don't even like it

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• Nope. We were never allowed to go TOT when we were kids... So I guess in some ways I'm getting my childhood through my kids, but I love taking them, I just wish we could go more than once a year! It's the greatest part of the year!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If your kids don't like it then don't take them but if they do I say suck it up and go. I don't hate it at all. I love to see their reactions to some of the things they see and have fun running around in their costumes.

They're only young once....remember that.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My daughter is 4 and I love taking her trick or treating (this year will be our 3rd year) and she loves to go too. I can't imagine me ever hating it....or even her....but if she ever doesn't want to do it, we won't.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I don't mind.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I was never able to go as a kid either so I love it, it is so much fun but maybe it is because I was never allowed to go.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My son has always loved it. And so did/do I.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• So don't taken them. Problem solved!!
    Anonymous

• I've never seen a kid TOT that didn't look like they were enjoiyng themselves. I LOVE taking my kids out. Why would anyone go if their kid DIDN;T
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• ...want to go????
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• mine loves to dress up. and the free candy is a big hit. this is really the only time they get candy. we might buy it four times a year.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010