why do most men take the easy way out?

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Because they are more selfish and protective of their own happiness and sanity. We, on the other hand tend to make ourselves feel obligated and guilty about everything. Not sure which one is worse....
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 10:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Because they are whimps and have no balls!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You didn't mention what the men are trying to get out of... I assume relationships? I guess it is because they were babied by their mothers and learned to expect to get what they want when they want it.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Because when it comes to love, they don't know the meaning of the word..MEN are just out for themselves and they do not care who they hurt in the process. I met someone on the internet 9 years ago..The first time we met he wanted to have sex..I turned him down but 2 days later he called and wanted me to meet him..We had sex.. a month later he asked me to come visit him..I did.. The secoa yend time we had sex I got pregnant, NOT INTENTIONALLY.. a year after our daughter was born I realized I was in love with him and have been ever since..I didn't know at the time he had other women besides his wife..after 4 years he walked away for 31/2 years..came back and turned on the charm, had me believeing he fell in love with me and the fool I am believed him...and now he says to me why should he stay with a woman he don't love and went back to the woman he was cheating...now I am suing him in a civil case...thank god i saved everything
    BlueAngel43

Answer by BlueAngel43 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010