To have another baby...

I want another baby so bad, that it tears me up sometimes. I feel like a nutcase... After christmas im getting my birth control removed and my boyfriend and i are going to start trying... But it still kills me because i dont want to wait. :( Am i crazy?!?!?...

HaviksMum

Asked by HaviksMum at 10:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• At least you have a date to start trying. Just relax and wait for that time. November is next month so Christmas will be here before you know it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I know how you feel. talk to your boyfriend and see if he would be willing to start trying sooner :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm sure there is a lot women who hate having to wait till they can ttc again. Just remember depending on how long you have been on birth control can also affect on how long it takes to conceive. I've known of some women who got pregnant a few months after and then some it took a year or more. Good luck to you :)

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I can totally understand where you're coming from. It's SO hard to wait when you're ready NOW!! Why are you waiting? Have you brought it up to him that you want to try sooner? Might be worth bringing it up. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• no your not crazy!
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 1:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't think you're crazy at all! I want a baby So bad also, just isn't happening for us :(
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• thankyou everyone, and getting my birth control removed after christmas is already a year sooner than he wanted, but he knows how much it means to me. :)
    HaviksMum

Comment by HaviksMum (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010