Have you tried the Lysol no touch handsoap dispenser?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 10:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• LOL, No because my husband made a very good point. Your hands are dirty wether you touch the soap dispenser or not and afterward if you use anti bacterial soap either way then your hands are still clean whether you touched the soap dispenser or not. So to us it would be a HUGE waist of money.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No, that has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen! When you are just putting soap on your hands they are still dirty, THEN you wash them... If you are actually washing your hands with the soap, there is no reason to think you are going to get more germs on your hands by touching the soap pump...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope, for the exact reason the previous posters said!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I've been using them. I have one at every sink and they are awesome. They are easy to use, keep counters clean, there is no soap left on the counter. And no germie hands are touching any where on the dispenser. I give it a 10 and highly recommend it. For 10.00 for the dispenser and soap, you really can't go wrong. 2 thumbs up!
    QandA

Comment by QandA (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Seems like a waste to me... same reasons as above.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010