Whats the thing you miss most from pre-mom life?

I love my kids & wouldnt tade them or my life now for anything, but there is at least one thing every mom misses for me its an hr of peace & quiet ever lol

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My body.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• sleep
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Time to read. I used to read a novel a day.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not being so heavy. lol. And decisions were so much easier back then. But now our decisions have so much more purpose. :) <3
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Quiet time to myself.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Just about everything... But the freedom to do and spend what I wanted when I wanted the most! I loved my freedom to do my own thing without having to worry about how long I'm gone or what the kids might be doing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• definatly my old body with no scar, little thinner and non saggy boobs.
    also, just being able to do what i wanted. being able to go to the gym, go out with friends, just wake up in the morning & say "i want to do this" and just hop in my car and go with nothing holding me back.
    but i love my son. wouldnt change it either & im enjoying him being young very much, thankfully i have an amazing mother who will babysitt whenever she is not working so i can still be young also but i also cant wait for him to be alittle older so we can just hop in my car together and figure out were going to do.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• sleeping in without the kids in your bed
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Being able to make plans without wondering if the kids can go/who is going to watch them.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I missed sleep. I always liked and required a lot of sleep, and still do. I would be so tired some times, I'd actually cry. Some times when the baby wouldn't go to bed late at night, my S/O would put her down when he went to bed and let me go to bed, he was so good about that, and let me get caught up. He somehow get her to fall asleep in the swing, I think she felt I was tense and rushng her, and he wasn't.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010