• In the Spotlight:

Should I feel sorry for him??

My hubby is a boobie man. He LOVES big boobs. Lol. Well I'm a C cup and he loves them too but I feel SO bad for him. I feel bad cuz he loves big boobs so much and I don't have them for him to enjoy. Am I being silly?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 7:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• HEY, MORE THAN A MOUTHFUL IS A WASTE!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• haha! At least you're a C! I'm an A, thank God my husband is a legs/ass/stomach fan cuz at least I've got that!!!!!!!

MEN!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• a relationship is not about boobs!
    Anonymous

• Please don't take this offensively, but in your displayed pic, they look HUGE! lol. And no you shouldn't feel sorry for him, IMO. I'm sure he loves you the way you are. I've always thought my "type" was blonde hair, blue eyes. My DH has brown hair and gorgous brown eyes, and I wouldn't change it for the world! That doesn't mean I don't look at another guy that has blue eyes and think "Wow, he has gorgous eyes." But for my Hubby, his features suit him. You get what I'm saying? lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• He can love big ones but still be completely satisfied with yours because he loves YOU.

Answer by Bmat at 7:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm sure he loves you for you but if you'd feel better then get some of those chenille pillows and shove them up your shirt! I did that one night and was impressed but SO isn't a breast man and didn't appreciate it. If guys can roll a tube sock to look enhanced then we can do what we need to do as well. However, if he puts one of the chenille "boobs" in his mouth it might taste a bit like cloth and not skin! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 7:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Hey, I'm a large C and what are you talking about ? I have always attracted boob men. Don't be worried about whether they are enough. Also, I have learned that most men will like something visually and like something different on their own GF/Wife.
    MissLisaMarie

Answer by MissLisaMarie at 7:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• LOL I agree they look HUGE!! :) They look bigger then mine for sure and I am a D cup. Dont feel bad for him. I have seen your posts and talked to you a bit and it seems he loves you and doesnt really give a hoot about your boobie size:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• LOL yeah he tells me I'm a dumb dumb for feeling that way. And yeah, he said dumb dumb. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008