Holy crap, I just scared myself to death...I looked in the mirror and my pupils were drastically different sizes.

After I Google and searched...I saw that sometimes use of eyedrops causes that. I HAD just used some allergy eyedrops in one eye only. Thank God.

Anyone else every given themselves a heart attack?

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 11:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• Yes. As a matter of fact I just used Web MD to look up my symptoms. Turns out I have all the symptoms of acute kidney failure......or do I? Maybe I just talked myself into them. .....well crap, no more web MD for me!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Oh my god, that would scare me to death! I thought I broke my back once. Before we had kids my husband and I were going to take a shower and i went to get a towel. I hopped over something in the kitchen and landed on a silky scarf (we were messy, messy people pre- kids lol) and it slipped out from under me and I landed on my hip and it twisted it up because my torso was still upright. It was excrutiating and I couldn't feel my legs for a half a second. Terrifying.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010