NON Vaccinating Moms...I NEED YOU HELP AND INFO!!!

Where can I find info with scientific backing about not vaccinating? Also if you know of any good articles about why many moms aren't vaccinating these days that would be great!

One of my biology assigments is to dispute the idea that non vaccinating moms make their decision based of myths, rumors, and lack of education of the subject.

I've read a lot in the past about this but I'm having the HARDEST time finding good websites and articles which I have to have to back up my argument.

If you know of a place I could go look through some articles or where I could find general information on why parents are choosing not to vaccinate that would be great!

We selectively vaccinate our children and I know why I choose that plus I have information on alternative vaxing schedules but I the argument is about those who do NOT vaccinate AT ALL or give VERY few vaccines.

Your help is VERY MUCH appreciated!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Find SabrinaMBowen...she can give you loads.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• childstats.gov
    i found this site while doing an essay on school violence. they seem to cover alot of stuff. if i come across any thing else i'll let you know. hope this helps.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• THERE ISN'T ANY BECAUSE NOT VACCINATING YOUR CHILD IS JUST PLAIN NEGLECT. Why on earth would you risk your child catching a deadly or disfiguring disease?????
    Anonymous

• Hey ANON who can't read OBVIOUSLY...she is doing this for a class. And you are not world ruler so peddle your opinions elsewhere.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• oh good lord anon...seriously??

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• BradenisMySon... the OP "selectively" vaccinates... which means she selects which disease she is going to risk her child(ren) getting?? I think it's child neglect and I think vaccination should be required by law.
    Anonymous

• DO you know how many kids die from vaccines? For instance, the Hep B vaccine they give to your baby the second it pops out of the womb is made from Yeast. How do you know yet if your kid is allergic to yeast? You don't, therefore, you are putting your child at risk by giving it to them so damn early.

48 kids died after being injected with Hepatitis B vaccine in 1996, and 13 of them had received the Hepatitis B vaccine alone just before they died.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not to mention, we aren't a third world country...and I highly doubt your kid is going to be having unprotected sex or shoot drugs that early.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• google christian scientist groups,its people that dont vaccinate because of religion. and ANON if u knew the stuff in those shots and could still put it in ur kid u are neglectful.
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 11:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm pro vaccine--at least selectively, but I understand some of the concerns. This site called procon.org could be helpful to you. It might give you some starting points or direction in your research anyway. I enjoy reading some of the stuff on this site when I want to try to understand the other side of an issue I care about or if I want some clarification on issues I'm undecided on. Hope it helps!

http://vaccines.procon.org/
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010