Would You Do It?

If someone dared you to do something crazy that would more than likely embarrass you and make people think that you were completely insane...would you do it?

I was going through Status Shuffle status updates in Facebook and came across one that says they like to stand in an elevator and stare at someone until they nervously look over and then says "I got new socks, wanna see?"

I'm thinking I would so do that, but it would probably have to be under a dare from an equally strange friend!! LOL

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol i'd do it i love being diffrent and who cares it's not like your going to ever see the person again lol
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have before. I will say that I was a bit drunk, so that probably helped me decide to do it :p

My SIL and I were with my mom and sister, sitting in a hot springs hot tub and there was about 3 feet of snow on the ground. So SIL says we should jump out and lay down in the snow and jump back in the hot water. There was a second tub full of people about 5 feet away. We did it! It was awful! It was sooo cold and then it hurt to get back in the water, so I kept yelping like a dog...lol... remember I was drunk. The people in the other tub were laughing their asses off at us.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• lol,...i think thats awesome
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 11:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I probably wouldn't because I hate being embarrassed or the center of attention :(
    kmqw229

Answer by kmqw229 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would do that haha
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 11:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Most likely I wouldn't
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• In my younger years I would have without even thinking about it...lol.
    Now though, probably not.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would if I had a drink
    ooksanab25

Answer by ooksanab25 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2010