Can someone please tell me how a man can make love to a woman for over a year and decide it just didnt work out when the woman gave the best of and some other woman gets the best of him and then he in turn tu

rns around and says why should HE stay with a woman he dont love when all along he has told this woman (me) that he loves her??? it confuses me...HELP!

BlueAngel43

Asked by BlueAngel43 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Cause he's a loser. You deserve so much better than that, hon. Good luck.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 11:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I agree, sometimes men have no clue what is going on and they make deicisions that they regret later, we all do this. I think you should move on and see what happens. He is not worth it if he is playing like this.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• what a prat, guys will tell you anything to get what they want from you and then drop you when they think they found something better. don't worry your better of without him and i bet once you find another, better man, this loser will cme back begging you to take him back. please don't.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Some men just don't know a good thing when they have one.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Love does not hurt...if this man loved you he would be with you...he's doing you a huge favor by being out of your life and giving someone "who can love you" the opportunity to find you. GEt over this man so when the right man comes along for you, you won't be holding on to the loser baggage!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• There is a big problem with getting over him...I have a daughter with him...he is still married and has been playing around for a long time. I didn't know about anyone else until our daughter was about 6 months old...i was the one who told the girl in the south about me, him and our daughter..in the past 8 years both of them have played head games with me..one minute she wants him..the next she dont.. she even cheated on him with an old boyfriend just to see if it was over with good ole "HOWARD"... he had me believing he had fallen in love with me...the fool that i am trusted him...all was great until the other girl found out and it was "see ya" all over again...I am so in love with this man...and I have been faithful to him for the past 8 years...I don't want anyone else...there is something about him that is under my skin...last night he told me "why should he stay with someone he don't love", meaning me.. UGH!
    BlueAngel43

Comment by BlueAngel43 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010