Has anyone noticed their sex drive changing when you reached your 30's? adult content

Increased or decreased? Mines seems to be increasing but then too I may not just be getting enough...

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Due to no shortage of supply... my sex is in over drive!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have seen an increase over the past few years. A friend of mine, who happens to be eight years older than me, said that when she hit her mid to late thirties hers increased and I have seen that same thing happen.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well I wouldn't say it has increased, but the O's are sooooo much better. They were good before, but they are amazing now.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mine is on a dang rollercoaster! I don't understand it. Granted, DH got a vasectomy after our last child so I'm not on any kind of birth control now, was on the pill for years prior. Now it's just me and my natural self and I've really noticed that it kicks into high gear right around ovulation. It's kind of annoying, actually. My DH's sex drive has really lessened after the vasectomy. Either way it's OK since we never have time for sex anyway!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• im only 26 but i have noticed a recent increase myself...i actually just asked a question about what to do when im craving sex and dont get any...and i dont enjoy taking care of it myself.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I noticed my drive has gone up and I'm 35 and a late bloomer. My hubby has always been on overdrive even after his vasectomy. It is definitely during ovulation all the way till days before my period that I notice I have more of an urge. It's not crazy or anything though just noticed that my drive is up.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 11:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• ive noticed since having my 3rd in january that whenever im ovulating im ready to jump his bones 24/7. im 24 though and still have a little ways til my 30's but if it is going to go up even more then my hubby is in trouble lol!

he had a vasectomy after she was born though and i think his sex drive went down. so it may be due to the fact that we aren't having sex as much that has made mine go up. but i definitely know when i ovulate it is way UP
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Increased
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 12:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• im only 24, but iv read that the older us women get, the higher our sexdrive goes to.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I had a hysterectomy at 26 and my sex drive decreased drastically. Now since I've hit my 30's it has come back some so I hope this is a sign of good things.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2010