what to do when i want sex but dont get it? adult content

another nite craving sex n not able to sleep b/c of it. my SO n i have a decent sex life (a few times a week) but if it was up to me it would be everyday. i enjoy the sex we have, but i do sometimes miss the sex for hours we used to have. i know he's not cheating (i stalk him regularly n he's horrible at hiding it anyway) .i know he's still very attracted to me (i recently lost 30lbs, started tanning n wearing makeup more often, n he tells me im pretty almost everyday). he just doesnt want sex as much as i do. he usually says hes tired or "wounded" (hes uncirc'd n often has problems w/ his foreskin getting little tears). i dont enjoy masturbating. i just dont know how to handle the fact that my needs arent being met. i talk to him about it, but i can tell that it hurts him to feel like he doesnt satisfy me n i dont want to hurt him. we both have a history of cheating. i dont want him to fear me cheating either. what do i do?

LoriaAnn

Asked by LoriaAnn at 11:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• sorry hun, i am in a similar situation. i want sex and i am married and dont get it often. i have no clue what might be his problem, we have a long history of ups and downs and i am getting to the point where i dont care what his problem is, if he doesnt get his shit together i am gonna have to go another route to get my needs taken care of.
    Babiluv80

Answer by Babiluv80 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yeah I say buy a toy. Plain masturbation can get boring, so try something to spice it up. It's much better than cheating or straying....
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i agree with the ladies and don't forget the tingely lube, if that and a vibrator don't help get the edge of i don't know wat will, seriously do it. its money well spent.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• have you tried a date night or maybe you starting things up in bedroom I am happily married and I know when I get things going in bedroom my husband can't say no and if he is saying no maybe you and him need to make things more exiting in the bedroom have you tried role playing, talking dirty before and during, bring in toys to play with! Remeber the best advice I can tell you is talking talking and more talking hopefully this helps remember be creative!
    Bettyboop197767

Answer by Bettyboop197767 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sounds like you just have to suck it up and have sex when he's not damaged or tired.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2010