Is it wrong of me to want 1 last fling before I get married? adult content

I just want that feeling 1 more time that you get when you have sex with someone new for the first time. It gets worse the closer I get to the wedding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont think its wrong...i think its actually pretty normal...you have a few options...dont do it (and possibly regret it), do it and never tell your SO (and possibly ruin your marriage because he found out), do it and tell your SO (and possibly ruin your relationship), or talk to your SO about it and work out an arrangement that you BOTH get one last freebie before the wedding (and even discussing it may ruin your relationship). if you think he may be up for it, i would suggest the last option because it is the fairest to all involved. if he doesnt agree, then either do it and make sure he NEVER finds out (with a random guy out of town that you never have contact with again that you do not give your number, real name, or address to) or you forget about it all together.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Absolutely!! You are getting MARRIED, not playing house!! It doesn't sound like you're ready to get married if you are already thinking about cheating on your man. Do the guy a favor and call it off.
    Anonymous

• I promise you, when the sex is over, you will feel so very empty and lost from doing that. Keep your eye on the prize, not on the distractions....good luck
    Anonymous

• IMO, I absolutely feel it is WRONG! You shouldn't have any desire to have sex with another.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes, it's wrong and maybe a sign you are not ready to fully commit. But we can't all help our feelings and as long as you don't act on it, you should be ok. Remember that marriage is for life! You won't be able to take it back, so be sure you're making the right decision.
    deelite12

Answer by deelite12 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• thats wrong..imo..
    Anonymous

• Personally I never felt that way before marrying, but if you feel the need get it out the way before getting married.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 11:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• its okay for you to feel that way but if you actually ACT on it then you are laying a rocky foundation for your marriage to be. its normal to get "cold feet" and freak out a little when you know this is your last and only forever but sleeping with a guy shortly before getting married is not good. you should be spending this time really thinking if this is what you want...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes. It's wrong. If your fiance is not doing it for you then you probably shouldn't be getting married to him.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• glad DH and I waoted to have sex till we were MARRIED.

The feeling is not wrong, but acting on that feeling would be wrong
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2010