for formula feeding moms

powder or liquid which do u prefer and why

Paigesmommy78

Asked by Paigesmommy78 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• powder.. with concentrated liquid you have to mix all your bottles at once, refrigerate them and heat up before baby eats. powder is just so much easier, just water and scoops, and much more convenient for on the go.

i would like to add though all 3 of my kids have been on powdered formula, my last one will be 1 in january and i cant wait to mix my LAST bottle! lol ive been mixing bottles for 3 straight years!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I used powder. It was easy to carry, no refrigeration necessary when it was dry, an open can is good for a month, and it was way cheaper.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• powder...it was cheaper
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i feel like they give u more powder and its easier to carry w/ you but ive tried both
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 6:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Powder it's cheaper, plus where I shop they don't have the kind my babies use in liquid anyway
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I use powder bc it seems more convenient bc I have this litttle 3 sectioned bowl in the diaper bag that I can measure out for a 8oz bottle in each section and just pour it in when Im out somewhere and I dont have to worry about powder going bad. And it's cheaper.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• powder...its much easier then liquid!
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 3:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• u know only the liquid ones are sterial. but they are in BPA lined cans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i switched to powder after my son started teething (biting) when breastfeeding! lol I have used both and liked both. I ended up using primarily powder for the reasons stated by others....cheaper!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• anon either give a opinion or dont reply you are doing a great job at making another paranoid parent..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 6:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2010