Has anyone used horse shampoo to make their hair grow faster?

So there is horse shampoo you can get at WalMart called Mane and Tail Shampoo, and yes it's actually for horses, but humans can use it too and it's supposed to make your hair grow faster. It's been around for a long time and I forgot about it til my cousin mentioned using it. Has anyone else used it and noticed that it does actually make your hair grow faster? I've always had long hair til I got it cut about 6 months ago even with my chin and it's just now to my shoulders and Im wanting it to grow back out...faster lol

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• no shampoo is going to make your hair grow any faster. Now sotaking some good vitamins could. Some women swear that prenatal ones do the trick.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have used it, and I did not notice a difference. However I did notice that prenatal vitamins made my hair grow faster.
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• and yes I tried that shampoo back when I was in middle school, it's just shampoo
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It does not work anybetter!! Sorry same pace!!! LOL
    deect84

Answer by deect84 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It seems to make my hair softer and shinny...but it doesn't help your hair grow.......
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have used the shampoo because I have such thick hair and it works really well for that BUT there is no shampoo that will make your hair grow faster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I've never heard of that!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• doesnt work there are no such thing dont waste your money on it!!
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 3:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No, but I swear I've taken "horse" pills before ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I thought only figure skaters in movies like say, Blades of Glory, did that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010