how can you tell if he is lieing abut a girl he says there just friends but the tx eacg other hi love is this part of cheating or just me?

moriah666

Asked by moriah666 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• "Lets eat Grandma!" ....or "Lets eat, Grandma!".... punctuation saves lives. It took me a long time to get what you were asking. Try using punctuation if you want to be easier understood. ... :) I think that JUST this alone wouldn't be a reason for me to suspect cheating bc I call my best friends "love" all the time. If there are other signs of cheating, I may be worried, though. Good luck. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• look i'm not gunna lie to you, you better watch out cause my DH had a friend like that but never said love but they txt all the time and he lied about it to me when he knew i knew he was talking to her i've seen the phone bill from where he was at work and there were over 100 txt between him and her and he works on jets, but only 1 or 2 txt between him and i. Needless to say she lives in TN and we lived in fl at the time because he's in the air force. but when i was 7mnth pregnant he went home for the wk end to see his family without me. then the girl desides to say that she slept with him while he was there whether it happened or not i don't know i just dont want that same thing to happen to someone else cause it sucks and it hurts. he said it never happened but she does. i trust him and they don't talk anymore.
    linseyfrayer

Answer by linseyfrayer at 1:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Texting, emails, sexting, phone calls all are forms of emotional cheating. I am living this now. Then this past Sunday I found the text where he asked her to go with him on this business trip hes on right now. It's not healthy for any relationship. If he has to lie about it it's no good.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• been through the same thing sorry 90 percent chance hes already cheated and id not trust any excuses he trys to give .. i have had that happen to me it is awful..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 6:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Just confront him about it. Tell him if he's not honest or truthful, you're leaving and staying with your mom (or someone) until he's able to be honest with you.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Why are you with a man that you cannot trust? Why put yourself through misery? If he says that he's just friends with this woman, why can't you believe him? Has he ever cheated on you? Has he ever given you reason to think that he's in a relationship with this woman? If you have any doubts about this man, why are you with him?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010