im nervous

my honey hasnt answered my messages which means he is on the phone which means his mom finally called and she now knows about us beig pregnnat ... should i be nervous?she doesnt like me att all im freaking out and have a pit in my stomach anyone ever feel that way ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Dont worry what she thinks. It is too late for that and she can accept it or not-that is her choice but you do not need to further worry about it.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ii just dont like the things she says abouot me she has even brought my first son in to it so im really nerrvous about what she will say about this one
    Anonymous

• Screw her. No offense but your MIL has no right to make you feel that way. This should be a joyous occasion and now you're getting stomach knots because you're worried about how SHE'LL feel? Hell no! Be happy for you and your honey. I'm happy for you guys too. I'm expecting my first baby right now and we're both sooo excited!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I guess I have that lack of care of what others think of me. You are who you are and your SO loves you and you are having a baby together. If anything, she should be excited and happy for both of you- especially her son. If you make her son happy she should be happy too. If she refuses to be happy for the two of you then NO ONE will ever be good enough for her son. Dont take it personal. And that seems a bit immature for an adult to bring an innocent child into any situation.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT HIS MOTHER HAS TO SAY ABOUT YOU BEING PREGNANT AS LONG AS YOUARE HAPPY YEAH WE ALL GET A FUNNY FEELING IN OUR STOMACH'S BUT STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT SO MUCH JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE AND IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU SO BE IT I AM SURE YOU HAVE HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU BEFORE.
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 11:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• honestly not really everyone loves me wen they meet me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2008