Do you have a garbage disposal?

If so, do you use it often? Is it something you just can't live with out or is a take it or leave it kinda thing for you?

donnareedonLSD

Asked by donnareedonLSD at 12:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No, never have.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have one for the first time since I moved to this home a year ago. I love it, use it every day, and it would be greatly missed but could be done without if I didn't have one.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We have one and probably use it at least once a day (DD doesn't like crust...so it goes down the disposal).
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes and we use it several times per day.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes and it gets plenty of use. I've lived in places that did not have one so I am either or on it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• yes i have one and use it all the time but i'm either or on it
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have it and use it often. I have also not had one and therefore never used it! LOL

It is something I can live without. We compost so most of our food waste just goes there. DH is a plumber and he HATES Garbage disposals. Of course they also keep him employed so please continue to use yours!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes and I use it several times a day. But there are things that you should never put down the disposal: egg shells, celery, shrimp shells, they can clog it up. I like having it but could live without it if I had too
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 12:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes,I use it several times a day
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I use it once a day at dinner time. ( that's the only meal we are here for now) I could live without it just fine if it were not already here when we moved in.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010