Are we seriously not that important

my husband ( here on after will be known as the man) travels for work and is gone for weeks at a time, the last two times he's been gone as been a month or more and up untill these last few times he would call me sometimes 14 times a day , now i'm lucky if i hear from him one time in the whole month he's gone.when he leaves he used to leave us with some cash for household stuff, now i'm lucky to go a month with the 2-5 bucks he leaves not to mention the money he takes out of my bank account. thats just the most reasent problems , before this it was all about how everything thats happening in the home ( broken stuff no matter what it is or whatever) it's all mine and the kids' fault (example would be the fridge where the seal had came loose and the whole thing leaks, mind you it's over 6yrs old and we've only been here for 5)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Its good to hear that you are aware that there's some issues in your marriage. Some women overlook the obvious and try to hang on with their heart wide open and thier eyes shut.....its time that you and your husband have a heart to heart about your marriage...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• What you described doesn't sound like a marriage. I think it's time to re-evaluate what you're getting out of this, if anything. I mean it's one thing if he's working to support your family but obviously it's not the case if he leaves you with no money.
    It's time to see a counselor or a lawyer. GL Mama
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I agree with the PP it sounds like he is no longer in this marriage. Either get help and try to work it out of get divorced.
    onyxravnos

Answer by onyxravnos at 12:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Time to move on, if he doesnt have time for his family his family can do without what he isnt providing
    Trying2bME5729

Answer by Trying2bME5729 at 4:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You need to sit down and talk with him the next time he's home. Let him know of your feelings and how the money he leaves isn't enough. Tell him he needs to call more often so that his KIDS can talk to him before bed (or something).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2010