How many babies are too many?

What do you think it too many kids for one family?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• If your kids are raising your kids, you've got too many.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• When you feel like you can't meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each of your children.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It varies.. Some women love to have a big family and can handle it, some can't. I have 2, and that enough for me!
    Shellie1979

Answer by Shellie1979 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• once you can barely afford what you nave then it is time to stop until you come into some more money
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Each baby is a blessing, you can never have too many blessings.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• 99 is too many my bf wants more than 10 but his minuim is 4
    mama2010B

Answer by mama2010B at 3:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have 5 and that is plenty..between sports for the boys and cheerleading and gymnastic for my girl I couldn't be everywhere i would have to be if even i had one more..and wow I couldn't even fit them all in my mini van come to think of it.. yea 5 is totally enough for me
    carterclan02

Answer by carterclan02 at 3:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I like mommytobe626's answer. Based on that I think I have too many, lol. I have 5 and there are some days I'd love to "lose" a couple of them...if only for a few hours. At least the older 3 are in school. It's just me, the 4yo and the 3mo at home. Those 2 drive me bonkers. Can't wait for the 4yo to be in school next year.
    We're done now. Had my tubes tied because they were all c-sections. I think hubby wanted 1 more but it's my health so I had the final say.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Depends on the parents; I know I plan on my son being an only child, I also know people who have 4, 5, or 6 kids and they love the chaos.
    Speaking in general terms, I don't really care how many kids have, unless they are A) living off taxpayer dollars (Octomom) B) The kids are raising the kids (Duggars) or C) the parents are exploiting the children to become famous (Jon & Kate)
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 6:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• for me 4 is to many. I have 3 and I that was the right number for me.
    renijazzysmom

Answer by renijazzysmom at 8:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2010