i'm in america and my family is in ireland. we lost a cousin today. he was only 26.i wish i cud go home, but can't cos im 8months pregnant. i don't know what to do?

they are all to upset to talk on the phone as it came out of nowhere. i really wan to be with them and talk to them, this is hard, iv never felt so alone and bad for not being able to be there for them in this time. what can i do to help them and to kind of help me to? we all grew up together.

otoole

Asked by otoole at 12:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• They know and understand that you can't fly at eight months. Phone calls and emails work to maintain love and support during these rough times.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I KNOW they would understand that you cannot fly this pregnant and with that kind of stress. My dad was 3000 miles away when he passed. I was very pregnant also. I went to my church and I lite a candle and planned a prayer service for him, in his honor and remembrance. I sent the church bulletin to my family, cause thats where my dad went to church for many years before he moved back east. He was right there with me in that church, 9 yrs later, he still is...its in your heart love, thats where your cousin is now.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• just 8 months as of last week. its a 6hour flight. i thought you shouldn't fly after 6 or 7months.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• thanks beyondhopes, its hard not to fell guilty and i really just wan to talk to them. i no we would all be sitting around the kitchen table with a cup of tea and remembering him together, through laughter and tears. to young to die.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm so sorry for your loss! Have you asked your doctor if you can fly?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• just barely 8 months or on the going on 9 months?

I'd go.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2010